There are some details in her personal life that no one could know about.
Julia Roberts is one of the most famous and beloved actresses in Hollywood. Having starred in several world productions in the late 80s and 90s, she became one of the most popular and highly-paid actresses in the world. But there are some details in her personal life, which you may not have known about. Let’s explore together.
1. Her parents were also actors, so she inherited the art from her father and mother, who were both writers and actors.
2. The actress has a mixed background. She has English, Irish, Scottish, Welsh, German, and Swedish roots.
3. In childhood, Roberts did not want to be an actress and dreamed of becoming a veterinarian because of her love for animals, but later changed her mind and went to study journalism.
4. Roberts is a frequent participant in many surveys about the most beautiful people in the world. So, for six years, PEOPLE magazine included it among the 50 most beautiful celebrities. In other similar surveys, Julia Roberts is often mentioned as one of the 100 best movie stars of all time.
5. In 1997, Roberts was seriously considered for the role of Poison Ivy in «Batman & Robin», which was considered one of the worst films of all time. But instead of the mind, Thurman played in an action movie.
6. She applies makeup, lying on her back. The actress admits that while lying on her back, her face does not strain, because she feels more relaxed.
7. She nearly married Kiefer Sutherland, with whom she starred in the 1990 film «Flatliners». Roberts was engaged to him, but then she broke this relationship shortly before they were supposed to get married in 1991.
8. When Roberts starred in «Erin Brockovich», she became the first actress to receive $ 20 million for a role in a film to beat the fee for the actress. And the first actor who received such an amount was Jim Kerry for «The Cable Guy» four years earlier.
9. Her Brother-Minor on Oscar Eric Roberts, who had a strong influence on a wonderful actress. It was his success that Julia prompted Julia to follow the same path.
10. In 2004, a 9,000-year-old skeleton with perfect teeth was discovered in Bulgaria, so archaeologists named it in honor of Julia Roberts. According to them, a woman from the past had an ideal smile, like an actress.